Contacting GW4x4R

We are unable to respond to calls from members of the public. In the event of an emergency you should call
999 and ask for the required emergency service.

To contact us, please choose from one of the following options:
Duty Controller
If you are a member of a Statutory Cat 1/2 or Voluntary Agency and have an agreement with GW4x4R, please contact the Duty Controller. Details of the correct procedure and contact information can be found in your Memorandum of Understanding.
Signing Up
If you are an organisation wishing to use our services, please contact the Chair for registration details. For immediate assistance, organisations not registered with GW4x4R should call 999, or contact their Local Authority Civil Contingencies Unit.
A charity or charitable organisation requiring assistance with fund raising events or exercises (by providing transport, marshals, communications and other assistance) should contact Event Support.
Press/Media enquiries
For Press or Media information please contact the Media Officer.